Scrabble word: FLANKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLANKER exist?
Definitions of FLANKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a back stationed wide of the scrimmage line
- noun - a soldier who is a member of a detachment assigned to guard the flanks of a military formation
- One that flanks, especially a soldier so positioned as to protect the flank of a column of troops on the march.
- An extension product, such as a diet version of a soft drink or a liquid version of a detergent, added to a line to support the sales of the main product.
- A flankerback.
- verb - to be located at the side of
There are 7 letters in FLANKER: A E F K L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLANKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLANKER plus a wildcard: FLANKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLANKER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLANKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.