Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLAMENCO
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLAMENCO exist?
Definitions of FLAMENCO in dictionaries:
- noun - guitar music composed for dancing the flamenco
- noun - a style of dancing characteristic of the Andalusian Gypsies
- A dance style of the Andalusian Gypsies characterized by forceful, often improvised rhythms.
- A dance in this style.
- The guitar music that usually accompanies a dance in this style.
- noun - a strongly rhythmic style of dancing
There are 8 letters in FLAMENCO: A C E F L M N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLAMENCO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLAMENCO plus a wildcard: FLAMENCO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLAMENCO
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLAMENCO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.