Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLAKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLAKING exist?
Definitions of FLAKING in dictionaries:
- verb - form into flakes
- verb - cover with flakes or as if with flakes
- verb - come off in flakes or thin small pieces
- v - to peel off in flakes (flat, thin pieces)
There are 7 letters in FLAKING: A F G I K L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLAKING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLAKING plus a wildcard: FLAKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLAKING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLAKING
- flaking Rolls - China Chilled Cast Iron RollsFlacking Rolls
- flaking 5 part outer ring of damage flaking 4 symptom flaking of ...
- Figure 3 - flaking in the outer ring of spherical roller bearing that ...
- stock photo flaking red sandstone rock surface with topographic ...
- flaking Machine
- flaking 6 part balls of damage flaking 4 symptom flaking of ball ...
- flaking plantView flaking plantGemsun Product Details from Yantai ...
- flaking NSK
- flaking NSK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.