Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLAGSHIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLAGSHIP exist?
Definitions of FLAGSHIP in dictionaries:
- noun - the chief one of a related group
- noun - the ship that carries the commander of a fleet and flies his flag
- A ship that carries a fleet or squadron commander and bears the commander’s flag.
- The chief one of a related group: the flagship of a newspaper chain; the flagship of a line of reference books.
- noun - a ship bearing the flag of a fleet
There are 8 letters in FLAGSHIP: A F G H I L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLAGSHIP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLAGSHIP plus a wildcard: FLAGSHIP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLAGSHIP
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLAGSHIP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.