Scrabble word: FLAGGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLAGGING exist?
Definitions of FLAGGING in dictionaries:
- noun - flagstones collectively
- noun - a walk of flagstones
- noun - emblem usually consisting of a rectangular piece of cloth of distinctive design
- noun - a listing printed in all issues of a newspaper or magazine (usually on the editorial page) that gives the name of the publication and the names of the editorial staff, etc.
- noun - plants with sword-shaped leaves and erect stalks bearing bright-colored flowers composed of three petals and three drooping sepals
- noun - a rectangular piece of fabric used as a signalling device
- noun - flagpole used to mark the position of the hole on a golf green
- noun - stratified stone that splits into pieces suitable as paving stones
- noun - a conspicuously marked or shaped tail
- adj - weak from exhaustion
- Declining; weakening: flagging strength.
- Languid; drooping.
- A pavement laid with flagstones.
- noun - a paved surface