Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLAGGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLAGGED exist?
Definitions of FLAGGED in dictionaries:
- noun - emblem usually consisting of a rectangular piece of cloth of distinctive design
- noun - a listing printed in all issues of a newspaper or magazine (usually on the editorial page) that gives the name of the publication and the names of the editorial staff, etc.
- noun - plants with sword-shaped leaves and erect stalks bearing bright-colored flowers composed of three petals and three drooping sepals
- noun - a rectangular piece of fabric used as a signalling device
- noun - flagpole used to mark the position of the hole on a golf green
- noun - stratified stone that splits into pieces suitable as paving stones
- noun - a conspicuously marked or shaped tail
- v - to mark with a flag (a piece of cloth used as a symbol)
There are 7 letters in FLAGGED: A D E F G G L
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLAGGED plus a wildcard: FLAGGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLAGGED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLAGGED
- flagged - MIIDAJ Gallery
- How to Avoid Getting flagged by Bubblews Moderators - News - Bubblews
- Twin-flagged Jumping Spider (Anasaitis canosa) - a photo on Flickriver
- ... & Brooms flagged Angler Broom w Metal Handle and Plastic Bristles
- flagged world grey speakers
- flagged Pathways Dalesway Paving
- flagged by Napapijri la capsule collection tutta colore e leggerezza ...
- flagged Floor