Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLAGGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLAGGED exist?
Definitions of FLAGGED in dictionaries:
- noun - emblem usually consisting of a rectangular piece of cloth of distinctive design
- noun - a listing printed in all issues of a newspaper or magazine (usually on the editorial page) that gives the name of the publication and the names of the editorial staff, etc.
- noun - plants with sword-shaped leaves and erect stalks bearing bright-colored flowers composed of three petals and three drooping sepals
- noun - a rectangular piece of fabric used as a signalling device
- noun - flagpole used to mark the position of the hole on a golf green
- noun - stratified stone that splits into pieces suitable as paving stones
- noun - a conspicuously marked or shaped tail
- verb - to mark with a flag (a piece of cloth used as a symbol)
There are 7 letters in FLAGGED: A D E F G G L
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLAGGED plus a wildcard: FLAGGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLAGGED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLAGGED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.