Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLAGELLATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLAGELLATE exist?
Definitions of FLAGELLATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a usually nonphotosynthetic free-living protozoan with whiplike appendages
- verb - whip
- adj - having or resembling a lash or whip (as does a flagellum)
- To whip or flog; scourge.
- To punish or impel as if by whipping.
- Resembling or having the form of a flagellum; whiplike.
- Relating to or caused by a flagellate organism.
There are 10 letters in FLAGELLATE: A A E E F G L L L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLAGELLATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLAGELLATE plus a wildcard: FLAGELLATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLAGELLATE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLAGELLATE
- flagellate one or more flagella (whip-like cilia)
- flagellate bacteria - B2201682 - enlarged - Science Photo Library
- This small flagellated Peranema has a long flagellum that only moves ...
- Dinoflagellate protozoan SEM - Z1000198 - enlarged - Science Photo ...
- flagellate - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Peranema are small flagellates and range in size from 20-70 um in ...
- Euglena flagellate protozoa - Z1000200 - enlarged - Science Photo ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.