Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLAGELLA
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLAGELLA exist?
Definitions of FLAGELLA in dictionaries:
- n - a long, slender plant shoot
There are 8 letters in FLAGELLA: A A E F G L L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLAGELLA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLAGELLA plus a wildcard: FLAGELLA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLAGELLA
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLAGELLA
- Flagellum - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Biology Pictures flagella and Cilia Motion
- Arrangement of bacterial flagella
- flagella are anchored by pairs of rings associated with the plasma ...
- they have microtubules that go the length of the cilium or flagellum
- flagella term flagella definition monotrichous term flagella ...
- Difference between Cilia and flagella Biology Exams 4 U
- Difference of beating pattern of flagellum and cilia
- Cilia and flagella (Short Note)