Scrabble word: FIXTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIXTURE exist?
Definitions of FIXTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - an object firmly fixed in place (especially in a household)
- noun - a regular patron
- noun - the quality of being fixed in place as by some firm attachment
- noun - the act of putting something in working order again
- Something securely fixed in place.
- Something attached as a permanent appendage, apparatus, or appliance: plumbing fixtures.
- A chattel bound to realty.
- One that is invariably present in and long associated with a place: a journalist who became a Washington fixture.
- The act or process of fixing.
- The condition of being fixed.
- noun - a permanent part or appendage of a house
There are 7 letters in FIXTURE: E F I R T U X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIXTURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIXTURE plus a wildcard: FIXTURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIXTURE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FIXTURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.