Scrabble word: FIXTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIXTURE exist?
Definitions of FIXTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - an object firmly fixed in place (especially in a household)
- noun - a regular patron
- noun - the quality of being fixed in place as by some firm attachment
- noun - the act of putting something in working order again
- Something securely fixed in place.
- Something attached as a permanent appendage, apparatus, or appliance: plumbing fixtures.
- A chattel bound to realty.
- One that is invariably present in and long associated with a place: a journalist who became a Washington fixture.
- The act or process of fixing.
- The condition of being fixed.
- noun - a permanent part or appendage of a house