Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FIREBIRD
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIREBIRD exist?
Definitions of FIREBIRD in dictionaries:
- noun - the male is bright red with black wings and tail
- noun - eastern subspecies of northern oriole
- noun - tropical American flycatcher found as far north as southern Texas and Arizona
- Any of various birds, such as the Baltimore oriole, having bright scarlet or orange plumage.
- noun - a brightly colored bird
There are 8 letters in FIREBIRD: B D E F I I R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIREBIRD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIREBIRD plus a wildcard: FIREBIRD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIREBIRD
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FIREBIRD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.