Scrabble word: FINGERPRINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FINGERPRINT exist?
Definitions of FINGERPRINT in dictionaries:
- noun - a print made by an impression of the ridges in the skin of a finger
- noun - a generic term for any identifying characteristic
- noun - a smudge made by a (dirty) finger
- verb - take an impression of a person's fingerprints
- An impression on a surface of the curves formed by the ridges on a fingertip, especially such an impression made in ink and used as a means of identification.
- A distinctive or identifying mark or characteristic: “the invisible fingerprint that’s used on labels and packaging to sort out genuine products from counterfeits” (Gene G.
- To take the fingerprints of.
- To identify by means of a distinctive mark or characteristic.