Scrabble word: FINGERPRINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FINGERPRINT exist?
Definitions of FINGERPRINT in dictionaries:
- noun - a print made by an impression of the ridges in the skin of a finger
- noun - a generic term for any identifying characteristic
- noun - a smudge made by a (dirty) finger
- verb - take an impression of a person's fingerprints
- An impression on a surface of the curves formed by the ridges on a fingertip, especially such an impression made in ink and used as a means of identification.
- A distinctive or identifying mark or characteristic: “the invisible fingerprint that’s used on labels and packaging to sort out genuine products from counterfeits” (Gene G.
- To take the fingerprints of.
- To identify by means of a distinctive mark or characteristic.
There are 11 letters in FINGERPRINT: E F G I I N N P R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FINGERPRINT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FINGERPRINT plus a wildcard: FINGERPRINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FINGERPRINT
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FINGERPRINT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.