Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FINDINGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FINDINGS exist?
Definitions of FINDINGS in dictionaries:
- noun - a collection of tools and other articles used by an artisan to make jewelry or clothing or shoes
- noun - the act of determining the properties of something, usually by research or calculation
- noun - the decision of a court on issues of fact or law
- noun - something that is found
- n - something that is found
There are 8 letters in FINDINGS: D F G I I N N S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FINDINGS plus a wildcard: FINDINGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FINDINGS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FINDINGS
- home management consulting key findings & insights industries speaking ...
- pantone pms pantip) - pantone poem
- findings Columns Magazine September 2010 The University of ...
- you will find information on the Privacy Commissioners findings ...
- Wholesale Jewelry findings from China PRLog
- metal findings-2 (China Manufacturer) - Jewelry Parts - Jewelry ...
- Some findings while Sitecore Version Upgrade .Net Sitecore and ...
- Basic Jewelry findings - Get To Know Them
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.