Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FIGURAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIGURAL exist?
Definitions of FIGURAL in dictionaries:
- adj - consisting of or forming human or animal figures
- Of, relating to, consisting of, or forming a pictorial composition or design of human or animal figures.
- adj - consisting of human or animal form
There are 7 letters in FIGURAL: A F G I L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIGURAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIGURAL plus a wildcard: FIGURAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIGURAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FIGURAL
- figural Lamps Lamps Lighting Beaux Arts Galleria
- Alabaster figural lamp of Woman at the Well Orientale from ...
- Mermaid figural Bottle Opener
- figural ornage Flickr - Photo Sharing
- French figural Clock SOLD
- Art Nouveau pewter figural table lamp - Morgan Strickland Decorative ...
- Jade figural Pendant Aloha Memorabilia Company Flickr - Photo ...
- French Gilt and Patinated Bronze figural Candelabra
- This elaborate figural Art deco Ronson tabletop cigarette lighter ...
- Abstract figural Art Portrait Painting
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.