Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FIFTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIFTY exist?
Definitions of FIFTY in dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the product of ten and five
- noun - a United States bill worth 50 dollars
- adj - being ten more than forty
- The cardinal number equal to 5 ∞ 10.
- Often Fifties.
- A decade or the numbers from 50 to 59: They began playing golf in their fifties.
- noun - a number
There are 5 letters in FIFTY: F F I T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIFTY plus a wildcard: FIFTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIFTY
Images for FIFTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.