Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FIBROUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIBROUS exist?
Definitions of FIBROUS in dictionaries:
- adj - having or resembling fibers especially fibers used in making cordage such as those of jute
- adj - (of meat) full of sinews
- Having, consisting of, or resembling fibers.
- Full of sinews; tough.
- adj - containing, consisting of, or resembling fibers
There are 7 letters in FIBROUS: B F I O R S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIBROUS plus a wildcard: FIBROUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIBROUS
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FIBROUS
- Figure 12B Microscopic view of tendon
- cabbage seedling with white fibrous roots snaking through the soil
- fibrous dysplasia of bone Facebook
- Articular cartilage a type of connective tissue on the right knee.
- Tag fibrous
- fibrous joint
- fibrous root bullsapbio
- Planes and Axes of the Body Classes of Levers fibrous Joints ...
- fibrous _ GLOBULAR PROTEINS
- Malignant fibrous Histiocytoma BONETUMOR.ORG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.