Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FIBRINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIBRINS exist?
Definitions of FIBRINS in dictionaries:
- noun - a white insoluble fibrous protein formed by the action of thrombin on fibrinogen when blood clots
- n - an insoluble protein
There are 7 letters in FIBRINS: B F I I N R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIBRINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIBRINS plus a wildcard: FIBRINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIBRINS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FIBRINS
- fibrins in Jasmines tube
- Inflammation in the form of fibrins
- clotting fibrins
- Thrombin II cleaves fibrinogen into fibrins and also aggregates ...
- ... de fibrins en la sangre y la mejora de la circulacin de la sangre
- suspendre - Nol blanc - coeur tissu coton - Coeur en tissu ...
- Arzneimittel im Bodensee
- parfum du linge - Sachets senteur - Fleur feutrine - Linge parfum ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.