Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FIBBING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIBBING exist?
Definitions of FIBBING in dictionaries:
- noun - a trivial act of lying or being deliberately unclear
- noun - a trivial lie
- v - to tell a trivial lie
There are 7 letters in FIBBING: B B F G I I N
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIBBING plus a wildcard: FIBBING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIBBING
Images for FIBBING
- fibbing Grandma Wanted Her Keys NBC Chicago
- The Sin of fibbing
- Black and White Cartoon of a Man Lying and His Nose Growing - Royalty ...
- scanschildrenoh brother someones fibbing001.jpg
- fibbing Your Start Time in a Wedding Ceremony
- Fiction as fibbing Benjamin Taylor Open Loop Press
- Not fibbing-Heres a Picture
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.