Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FESTIVITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FESTIVITY exist?
Definitions of FESTIVITY in dictionaries:
- noun - any joyous diversion
- A joyous feast, holiday, or celebration; a festival.
- The pleasure, joy, and gaiety of a festival or celebration.
There are 9 letters in FESTIVITY: E F I I S T T V Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FESTIVITY plus a wildcard: FESTIVITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FESTIVITY
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FESTIVITY
- festivity New CD by the Canadian Staff Band
- festivity Rho - Trade Fair
- festivity. Full size image is a 549K JPEG .
- Stock image of festivity background circus
- ... from the 2011 festivity photos from the 2010 festivity photos from the
- Call 2 festivity A Season of Urban Vignettes
- BoxedArt Member Downloads Abstract Backgrounds festivity
- ... paper chain for indoor or outdoor festivity birthday or celebration
- Traditional festivity Las Fallas 2007 in Valencia Spain ...
- party festivity town stock vector PhotoXpress
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.