Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FESTIVITIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FESTIVITIES exist?
Definitions of FESTIVITIES in dictionaries:
- noun - any joyous diversion
There are 11 letters in FESTIVITIES: E E F I I I S S T T V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FESTIVITIES plus a wildcard: FESTIVITIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FESTIVITIES
11 letter words
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FESTIVITIES
- Fourth of July Fireworks and festivities Across the U.S ...
- Easter Week festivities TripAdvisor
- festivities Official Website of General Trias Province of Cavite
- _in_the_Acadian_colours_of_red_white_and_blue_join_in_the_festivities ...
- Vangelis Soil festivities
- Things to do in Denver When Youre Dead Broke July 4 Fireworks Shows ...
- festivities-dubai.com festivities Dubai - Event and Destination ...
- festivities Yayis Entretenimiento
- Recent Photos The Commons Getty Collection Galleries World Map App ...
- Cideb - Black Cat Publishing - British and American festivities
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.