Scrabble word: FESTIVAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FESTIVAL exist?
Definitions of FESTIVAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a day or period of time set aside for feasting and celebration
- noun - an organized series of acts and performances (usually in one place)
- An occasion for feasting or celebration, especially a day or time of religious significance that recurs at regular intervals.
- An often regularly recurring program of cultural performances, exhibitions, or competitions: a film festival; a high-school music festival.
- Of, relating to, or suitable for a feast or festival; festive.
- noun - a day or time of celebration
There are 8 letters in FESTIVAL: A E F I L S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FESTIVAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FESTIVAL plus a wildcard: FESTIVAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FESTIVAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FESTIVAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.