Scrabble word: FERMENTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FERMENTING exist?
Definitions of FERMENTING in dictionaries:
- noun - a process in which an agent causes an organic substance to break down into simpler substances
- verb - be in an agitated or excited state
- verb - work up into agitation or excitement
- verb - cause to undergo fermentation
- verb - go sour or spoil
- verb - to undergo a type of chemical reaction
There are 10 letters in FERMENTING: E E F G I M N N R T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FERMENTING plus a wildcard: FERMENTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FERMENTING
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FERMENTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.