Scrabble word: FEMININE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEMININE exist?
Definitions of FEMININE in dictionaries:
- noun - a gender that refers chiefly (but not exclusively) to females or to objects classified as female
- adj - associated with women and not with men
- adj - of grammatical gender
- adj - befitting or characteristic of a woman especially a mature woman
- adj - (music or poetry) ending on an unaccented beat or syllable
- Of or relating to women or girls; female.
- Characterized by or possessing qualities generally attributed to a woman.
- Effeminate; womanish.
- Designating or belonging to the gender of words or grammatical forms that refer chiefly to females or to things classified as female.
- The feminine gender.
- These adjectives mean “of, relating to, characteristic of, or appropriate to women.
- noun - a word or form having feminine gender