Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FEMININE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEMININE exist?
Definitions of FEMININE in dictionaries:
- noun - a gender that refers chiefly (but not exclusively) to females or to objects classified as female
- adj - associated with women and not with men
- adj - of grammatical gender
- adj - befitting or characteristic of a woman especially a mature woman
- adj - (music or poetry) ending on an unaccented beat or syllable
- Of or relating to women or girls; female.
- Characterized by or possessing qualities generally attributed to a woman.
- Effeminate; womanish.
- Designating or belonging to the gender of words or grammatical forms that refer chiefly to females or to things classified as female.
- The feminine gender.
- These adjectives mean “of, relating to, characteristic of, or appropriate to women.
- n - a word or form having feminine gender
There are 8 letters in FEMININE: E E F I I M N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEMININE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEMININE plus a wildcard: FEMININE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEMININE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FEMININE
- feminine Tattoo Meanings 2012 250x201 feminine Tattoo Meanings 2012
- feminine Tattoos
- feminine tattoos feminine tattoos6 Fashions info
- feminine Tattoos Designs on Ass by JessicaCallanTPY Tattoo Expo
- Buy feminine College Sailor Jacket and Wear It in UK
- feminine Tatoo feminine Tatoos feminine Tattoo feminine Tattoos ...
- feminine tattoo design feminine tribal fairy tattoo designs 4 tattoo
- When You Need feminine Tattoos
- Lingerie fminine
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.