Scrabble word: FELLOWSHIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does FELLOWSHIP exist?
Definitions of FELLOWSHIP in dictionaries:
- noun - an association of people who share common beliefs or activities
- noun - the state of being with someone
- noun - money granted (by a university or foundation or other agency) for advanced study or research
- The condition of sharing similar interests, ideals, or experiences, as by reason of profession, religion, or nationality.
- The companionship of individuals in a congenial atmosphere and on equal terms.
- A close association of friends or equals sharing similar interests.
- Friendship; comradeship.
- The financial grant made to a fellow in a college or university.
- The status of having been awarded such a grant.
- A foundation established for the awarding of such a grant.
There are 10 letters in FELLOWSHIP: E F H I L L O P S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FELLOWSHIP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FELLOWSHIP plus a wildcard: FELLOWSHIP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FELLOWSHIP
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FELLOWSHIP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.