Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FEIGNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEIGNING exist?
Definitions of FEIGNING in dictionaries:
- noun - pretending with intention to deceive
- noun - the act of giving a false appearance
- verb - make believe with the intent to deceive
- verb - make a pretence of
- v - to assume or display a false appearance of
There are 8 letters in FEIGNING: E F G G I I N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEIGNING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEIGNING plus a wildcard: FEIGNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEIGNING
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FEIGNING
- Gillard feigning Misogyny To Divide a Nation
- The Online Zoo - Blue Death-feigning Beetle
- feigning morning
- ZTE Announces World Debut of the Thinnest 5.0 FHD Quad-core Smartphone ...
- Photo of a grass snake feigning death
- Jasmin cafe feigning Sleep
- feigning Surprise Flickr - Photo Sharing
- feigning Madness
- Luke feigning dignity Flickr - Photo Sharing
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.