Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FEEDHOLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEEDHOLE exist?
Definitions of FEEDHOLE in dictionaries:
- One of a noninformational series of holes in a paper tape that engages a driving sprocket to carry the tape through a reading or punching device.
- n - one of a series of holes in paper tape
There are 8 letters in FEEDHOLE: D E E E F H L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEEDHOLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEEDHOLE plus a wildcard: FEEDHOLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEEDHOLE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FEEDHOLE
- caller tuner caller tune emtel
- Buy NUK First Choice Silicone Teat - Size 2 - Medium Feed Hole 2 ...
- Save on Nuk Latex Standard Teat Size 2 - Large Feed Hole disc - UK ...
- Hoffman Brickworks Brunswick. Shot By Matt Matt Lindsay ...
- Insulation should be placed above the crownboard so that this area ...
- Wholesale movable storage tank from Zhejiang Dayu Light Industrial ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.