Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FEEDBAG
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEEDBAG exist?
Definitions of FEEDBAG in dictionaries:
- noun - a canvas bag that is used to feed an animal (such as a horse)
- A bag that fits over a horse’s muzzle and holds feed.
- n - a bag for feeding horses
There are 7 letters in FEEDBAG: A B D E E F G
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEEDBAG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEEDBAG plus a wildcard: FEEDBAG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEEDBAG
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FEEDBAG
- Femtalks Blog Blog Archive Hermes Picotin A Glorified ...
- feedbag by dieselboy-nukem on Newgrounds
- Monster Daddy - feedbag
- While the obvious sense of the word feedbag is equine there are other ...
- juneau restaurant menus The Fantastic Mr. feedbag
- The first is about a Federal Judge in the US who is eating raw now ...
- More About our Recycled Feed Bag Totes
- RevivalSmith Just Arrived feedbag Chair
- Apron Waterproof Recycled Chicken Feed Bag by FarmtownTotes
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.