Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FEEBLENESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEEBLENESS exist?
Definitions of FEEBLENESS in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being weak in health or body (especially from old age)
- noun - the quality of lacking intensity or substance
There are 10 letters in FEEBLENESS: B E E E E F L N S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEEBLENESS plus a wildcard: FEEBLENESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEEBLENESS
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FEEBLENESS
- feebleness - Time Spiral of Magic the Gathering (Black Common) with ...
- Magic Mirror Shows Your Bones and Muscles In Real Time
- matin frileux feebleness morning Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Its Early But Mariners RISP feebleness Awes NWCN.com Washington ...
- Several different words are sometimes used todescribe each basic data ...
- ... Martial Quotes Softness triumphs over hardness feebleness over
- Mariners Revert To feebleness In 4-1 Loss KING5.com Seattle
- ... de La Rochefoucauld Moderation is the feebleness and sloth Quote
- in her feebleness Her face and will athirst against the light.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.