Scrabble word: FEDERATION
Is FEDERATION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FEDERATION in dictionaries:
- noun - an organization formed by merging several groups or parties
- noun - a union of political organizations
- noun - the act of constituting a political unity out of a number of separate states or colonies or provinces so that each member retains the management of its internal affairs
- The act of federating, especially a joining together of states into a league or federal union.
- A league or association formed by federating, especially a government or political body established through federal union.
There are 10 letters in FEDERATION: A D E E F I N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEDERATION
Click to search all anagrams of FEDERATION plus a wildcard: FEDERATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEDERATION
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FEDERATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.