Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FEDAYEEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEDAYEEN exist?
Definitions of FEDAYEEN in dictionaries:
- noun - (plural) Arab guerrillas who operate mainly against Israel
- n - an Arab commando
There are 8 letters in FEDAYEEN: A D E E E F N Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEDAYEEN plus a wildcard: FEDAYEEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEDAYEEN
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FEDAYEEN
- Worn by the fedayeen which was Saddams paramilitary organization ...
- Iraqis club a member of Saddams fedayeen
- Arab fedayeen at the border of Israel
- Iraqi fedayeen Ballistic Helmet
- Muslimgauze -fedayeen Page (a page from Muslimgauze The Messenger ...
- fedayeen helmet c2003
- Iraqis turn on fedayeen
- The Saddam fedayeen was misinterpreted as a guerrilla organization ...
- fedayeen Saddam - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.