Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FEATHERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEATHERY exist?
Definitions of FEATHERY in dictionaries:
- adj - resembling or suggesting a feather or feathers
- adj - characterized by a covering of feathers
- adj - adorned with feathers or plumes
- Covered with or consisting of feathers.
- Resembling or suggestive of a feather, as in form or lightness.
- adj - resembling feathers
There are 8 letters in FEATHERY: A E E F H R T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEATHERY plus a wildcard: FEATHERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEATHERY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FEATHERY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.