Scrabble word: FEATHERWEIGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEATHERWEIGHT exist?
Definitions of FEATHERWEIGHT in dictionaries:
- noun - an amateur boxer who weighs no more than 126 pounds
- noun - weighs 126-139 pounds
- noun - a professional boxer who weighs between 123 and 126 pounds
- A professional boxer weighing more than 118 and not more than 126 pounds (approximately 53.
- A contestant in various other sports in a similar weight class.
- A person or thing of little weight or size.
- An insignificant person: a political featherweight.
- Of or relating to featherweights.
- Unimportant; trivial: featherweight political issues.
There are 13 letters in FEATHERWEIGHT: A E E E F G H H I R T T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FEATHERWEIGHT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEATHERWEIGHT plus a wildcard: FEATHERWEIGHT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEATHERWEIGHT
13 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FEATHERWEIGHT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.