Scrabble word: FEATHERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FEATHERS exist?
Definitions of FEATHERS in dictionaries:
- noun - the light horny waterproof structure forming the external covering of birds
- noun - turning an oar parallel to the water between pulls
- verb - join tongue and groove, in carpentry
- verb - cover or fit with feathers
- verb - turn the paddle
- verb - turn the oar, while rowing
- verb - grow feathers
- verb - to cover with feathers (horny structures that form the principal covering of birds)
There are 8 letters in FEATHERS: A E E F H R S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FEATHERS plus a wildcard: FEATHERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FEATHERS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FEATHERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.