Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAWNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAWNING exist?
Definitions of FAWNING in dictionaries:
- verb - show submission or fear
- verb - try to gain favor by cringing or flattering
- verb - have fawns
- adj - attempting to win favor from influential people by flattery
- adj - attempting to win favor by flattery
- verb - to seek notice or favor by servile demeanor
There are 7 letters in FAWNING: A F G I N N W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAWNING plus a wildcard: FAWNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAWNING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FAWNING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.