Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAVISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAVISM exist?
Definitions of FAVISM in dictionaries:
- noun - anemia resulting from eating fava beans
- n - an acute anemia
There are 6 letters in FAVISM: A F I M S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAVISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAVISM plus a wildcard: FAVISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAVISM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FAVISM
- .. favism ...
- Those with favism should avoid
- Entity page for favism
- favism Self Portrait by LunarFireFox on deviantART
- horse bean productsChina horse bean supplier
- Il Dio di Capo Artemisio Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Atene
- ... G6PD (favism) ROKHSHAD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.