Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAVAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAVAS exist?
Definitions of FAVAS in dictionaries:
- n - the edible seed of a climbing vine
There are 5 letters in FAVAS: A A F S V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAVAS plus a wildcard: FAVAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAVAS
Images for FAVAS
- favas Escoadas
- Foto Joao Xavier - favas xis
- favas guisadas alentejana - A Cozinha da Tia Rute
- favas bluebird bakeshop
- favas Times Three
- favas Algarvia - Recettes PortugaisesReceitas Portuguesas
- Receitas - Entrecosto com favas - Petiscos.com
- DOCINHOSDAUCIC favas PORTUGUESA
- Receitas - favas guisadas portuguesa - Petiscos.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.