Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAUVISMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAUVISMS exist?
Definitions of FAUVISMS in dictionaries:
- noun - an art movement launched in 1905 whose work was characterized by bright and nonnatural colors and simple forms
- n - a movement in painting
There are 8 letters in FAUVISMS: A F I M S S U V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAUVISMS plus a wildcard: FAUVISMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAUVISMS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FAUVISMS
- Charlie P Pt England School FAUVISM
- Andre Derain (1880-1954)
- Collioure Landscape - Henri Matisse - WikiPaintings.org
- ArtSlant - Maurice de Vlaminck- in Fauvism colours transcended
- Henri Matisse Green Stripe Portrait of Madame Matisse Fauvism
- Kansas City artist Anne Garneys original city landscape oil paintings ...
- FAUVISMO E R R E
- tableau original fauvisme paysage arbresbleutableau original ...
- fauvism modernism henri matisse 4 the painter s family 1911 fauvism ...
- Paisaje . Fauvismo
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.