Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAUVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAUVE exist?
Definitions of FAUVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of a group of French painters who followed fauvism
- n - a movement in painting
There are 5 letters in FAUVE: A E F U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAUVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAUVE plus a wildcard: FAUVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAUVE
Images for FAUVE
- Deborah Lawrenson Terre fauve
- Most of these fauve paintings were done in the years immediately after ...
- Danse avec les stars fauve embrasse trois fois sur la bouche ...
- ocelot ( Leopardus pardalis ) est un petit fauve.
- fauve Landscape With Sheep - by Virginia Kilpatrick from Gallery
- Blue fauve Landscape Painting by Richard Tuvey - Blue fauve Landscape ...
- Fauvism Thematic Essay Heilbrunn Timeline of Art History The ...
- Le fauve - CineComics.fr
- fauve Poppy Landscape Painting by Renee Gandy - fauve Poppy Landscape ...
- fauve Town Painting by Brian Simons - fauve Town Fine Art Prints and ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.