Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FATTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FATTY exist?
Definitions of FATTY in dictionaries:
- noun - a rotund individual
- adj - containing or composed of fat
- Containing or composed of fat: fatty food; fatty deposits.
- Characteristic of fat; greasy.
- A fat person.
- adj - greasy; oily
- n - one that is fat
There are 5 letters in FATTY: A F T T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FATTY plus a wildcard: FATTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FATTY
Images for FATTY
- Music All Morning fatty-Fat Friday
- fatty at Play - sticky comics
- The Trial of fatty Arbuckle
- fatty demotivational poster page 0
- When foods are processed and harmful chemicals are added to them they ...
- fatty foods
- Ragamuffin fatty Cakes
- Color Me Astrid Why I Appreciate My Years As a fatty
- fatty Degeneration
- fatty - Funny pictures