Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FATBACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does FATBACK exist?
Definitions of FATBACK in dictionaries:
- noun - salt pork from the back of a hog carcass
- The strip of fat from the upper part of a side of pork, usually dried and salt-cured.
- n - a marine fish
There are 7 letters in FATBACK: A A B C F K T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FATBACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FATBACK plus a wildcard: FATBACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FATBACK
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FATBACK
- Filefatback.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- fatback And Country Ham Southern Plate
- fatback Band Discography Stern
- plate of fatback. Very salty and crunchy meat.
- fatback BAND
- The fatback Band is an incredible funk band out of NYC. Flash Gordon ...
- fatback_plainb.jpg (52009 bytes)
- fatback. Image Credit Ryan Adams via httpwww.chefs-resources.com
- fatback notes this is a slab of fat that runs along the back of a pig ...
- Review fatback Aluminum Dirt Rag Magazine
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.