Scrabble word: FATALISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does FATALISM exist?
Definitions of FATALISM in dictionaries:
- noun - a submissive mental attitude resulting from acceptance of the doctrine that everything that happens is predetermined and inevitable
- noun - a philosophical doctrine holding that all events are predetermined in advance for all time and human beings are powerless to change them
- The doctrine that all events are predetermined by fate and are therefore unalterable.
- Acceptance of the belief that all events are predetermined and inevitable.
- noun - the doctrine that all events are predetermined