Scrabble word: FASTIDIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FASTIDIOUS exist?
Definitions of FASTIDIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - giving careful attention to detail
- adj - having complicated nutritional requirements
- Possessing or displaying careful, meticulous attention to detail.
- Difficult to please; exacting.
- Excessively scrupulous or sensitive, especially in matters of taste or propriety.
- Having complicated nutritional requirements.
There are 10 letters in FASTIDIOUS: A D F I I O S S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FASTIDIOUS plus a wildcard: FASTIDIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FASTIDIOUS
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FASTIDIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.