Scrabble word: FASCINATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does FASCINATION exist?
Definitions of FASCINATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being intensely interested (as by awe or terror)
- noun - a feeling of great liking for something wonderful and unusual
- noun - the capacity to attract intense interest
- The capability of eliciting intense interest or of being very attractive.
- The state of being intensely interested or attracted: listened in fascination.
- An intensely interesting, attractive quality or trait.
There are 11 letters in FASCINATION: A A C F I I N N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FASCINATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FASCINATION plus a wildcard: FASCINATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FASCINATION
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FASCINATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.