Scrabble word: FASCINATING
Is FASCINATING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FASCINATING in dictionaries:
- verb - cause to be interested or curious
- verb - to render motionless, as with a fixed stare or by arousing terror or awe
- verb - attract
- adj - capable of arousing and holding the attention
- adj - capturing interest as if by a spell
- Possessing the power to charm or allure; captivating.
There are 11 letters in FASCINATING: A A C F G I I N N S T
Click to search all anagrams of FASCINATING plus a wildcard: FASCINATING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FASCINATING
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FASCINATING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.