Scrabble word: FANTASTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does FANTASTIC exist?
Definitions of FANTASTIC in dictionaries:
- adj - ludicrously odd
- adj - extraordinarily good or great
- adj - fanciful and unrealistic
- adj - existing in fancy only
- adj - extravagantly fanciful in design, construction, appearance
- Quaint or strange in form, conception, or appearance.
- Unrestrainedly fanciful; extravagant: fantastic hopes.
- Bizarre, as in form or appearance; strange: fantastic attire; fantastic behavior.
- Based on or existing only in fantasy; unreal: fantastic ideas about her own superiority.
- An eccentric person.
There are 9 letters in FANTASTIC: A A C F I N S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FANTASTIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FANTASTIC plus a wildcard: FANTASTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FANTASTIC
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FANTASTIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.