Scrabble word: FANFARE
Is FANFARE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FANFARE in dictionaries:
- noun - a gaudy outward display
- noun - (music) a short lively tune played on brass instruments
- A loud flourish of brass instruments, especially trumpets.
- A spectacular public display.
- noun - a short, lively musical flourish
There are 7 letters in FANFARE: A A E F F N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FANFARE
Click to search all anagrams of FANFARE plus a wildcard: FANFARE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FANFARE
Images for FANFARE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.