Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FANCIFUL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FANCIFUL exist?
Definitions of FANCIFUL in dictionaries:
- adj - indulging in or influenced by fancy
- adj - not based on fact
- adj - having a curiously intricate quality
- Created in the fancy; unreal: a fanciful story.
- Tending to indulge in fancy: a fanciful mind.
- Showing invention or whimsy in design; imaginative.
There are 8 letters in FANCIFUL: A C F F I L N U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FANCIFUL plus a wildcard: FANCIFUL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FANCIFUL
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FANCIFUL
- Disney fanciful Princess Tattoos ThePartyWorks
- fanciful Tree
- Mad Hatter Tea Party Decorations - reviews and photos.
- fanciful Delights BJD Flapper Hat Tutorial
- fanciful Flights Blog Archive Trinity Blood A Trifecta of Blood ...
- Hero Arts Cardmaking Idea fanciful Christmas Tree
- fanciful Bathroom IV Fine-Art Print by Kate McRostie at FulcrumGallery ...
- fanciful Twist - All Things Cupcake
- Shrinks are more useful than you thought offancifulthoughts
- ... meditation or fanciful musing The peaceful art of vegetable gardening
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.