Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAMILIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAMILIES exist?
Definitions of FAMILIES in dictionaries:
- noun - a social unit living together
- noun - primary social group
- noun - a collection of things sharing a common attribute
- noun - people descended from a common ancestor
- noun - a person having kinship with another or others
- noun - (biology) a taxonomic group containing one or more genera
- noun - a loose affiliation of gangsters in charge of organized criminal activities
- noun - an association of people who share common beliefs or activities
- n - a group of persons related by blood or marriage
There are 8 letters in FAMILIES: A E F I I L M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAMILIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAMILIES plus a wildcard: FAMILIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAMILIES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FAMILIES
- The Building Strong families (BSF) program at Family Road is a FREE ...
- NYC Partners For families ASFA
- African Americans lived throughout the country in 2011 with the ...
- Home Sweet Home - TheDreamSoul
- Safe families for Children
- What Do Godly families Look Like Neil Westbrooks Blog
- families with young children are catered for extremely well among most ...
- My Family Wayne E. Wright PhD
- Pivotal families
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.