Scrabble word: FAMILIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAMILIAL exist?
Definitions of FAMILIAL in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or having the characteristics of a family
- adj - occurring among members of a family usually by heredity
- Of or relating to a family.
- Occurring or tending to occur among members of a family, usuallly by heredity: familial traits; familial disease.
- noun - a group of persons related by blood or marriage
There are 8 letters in FAMILIAL: A A F I I L L M
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAMILIAL plus a wildcard: FAMILIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAMILIAL
Images for FAMILIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.