Scrabble word: FALSIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FALSIFY exist?
Definitions of FALSIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - make false by mutilation or addition
- verb - tamper, with the purpose of deception
- verb - prove false
- verb - falsify knowingly
- verb - insert words into texts, often falsifying it thereby
- To state untruthfully; misrepresent.
- To make false by altering or adding to: falsify testimony.
- To counterfeit; forge: falsify a visa.
- To make untrue statements; lie.
- verb - to represent falsely