Scrabble word: FALSIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FALSIFY exist?
Definitions of FALSIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - make false by mutilation or addition
- verb - tamper, with the purpose of deception
- verb - prove false
- verb - falsify knowingly
- verb - insert words into texts, often falsifying it thereby
- To state untruthfully; misrepresent.
- To make false by altering or adding to: falsify testimony.
- To counterfeit; forge: falsify a visa.
- To make untrue statements; lie.
- verb - to represent falsely
There are 7 letters in FALSIFY: A F F I L S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FALSIFY plus a wildcard: FALSIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FALSIFY
Images for FALSIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.