Scrabble word: FALLIBLE
Is FALLIBLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FALLIBLE in dictionaries:
- adj - likely to fail or make errors
- adj - wanting in moral strength, courage, or will
- Capable of making an error: Human beings are only fallible.
- Tending or likely to be erroneous: fallible hypotheses.
- adv - capable of erring [adj] : FALLIBLY
There are 8 letters in FALLIBLE: A B E F I L L L
Click to search all anagrams of FALLIBLE plus a wildcard: FALLIBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FALLIBLE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FALLIBLE
Lookup in Wiki for FALLIBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.